MORE FILTRATION, CAPACITY, VERSATILITY
The Bullard 41 AIRLINE FILTER can be customized to meet individual breathing requirements, whether it be Grade D, AS1715, EN12021, or ISO8573.1 Class 1, 2 3.
Bullard 41 Series Airline Filters can be used in conjuction with other compressor with aftercoolers safeguards to supply cleaner air to airline respirators. 41 Airline Filter may also be used to supply drier, cleaner air to tools, pneumatic system to reduce downtime and repair cost.
41 Airline Filter consist of seven (7) layers Filtration media effectively trap water, oil, particulated, odors and organic vapors.
1) Water is removed by condensation of air in outer cylinder
2) Carded cotton removes particulates
3) Activated alumina absorbs oil and moisture
4) Activated charcoal removes odors and moisture
5) Felt material removes particulates
6) Carded cotton removes particulates
7) Respiratory felt at final stage act as a final filter before air is transferred to worker/s or air driven tools.
Heavy duty steel construction for rugged industrial environments
High capacity with larger disposable filter cartridge for long life
Lightweight only 23 pounds / 10.5kgs
Portable - carrying handle available for easy transport
Options - available with two (2) or six (6) outlets capabilities
- Free standing or wall mountable
So far, there are no reviews for this product.
Sign up for Schmidt E-News. Be the first
to hear about new products and more.
Copyright © 2020 Axxiom Manufacturing, Inc.