The industry favorite Schmidt® G2 pneumatic and electric deadman controls are now available in a trigger style option. The new Trigger G2 Deadman is especially suited for blasting applications using smaller nozzles and provides exceptional ease and comfort while maintaining the dependability and safety of the Schmidt G2 Deadman control.
*Nozzle shown in photo not included.
Pneumatic G2 Trigger Deadman
• 3-way, normally closed valve (prevents unintentional start-up that can occur with bleeder type deadman)
• Wide port spacing for easy twinline connection
• Quick pneumatic response provides quicker shutoff.
• Visual markings and different sized fittings help ensure a correction connection
Electric G2 Trigger Deadman (Coming Soon)
• Electric controls are recommended for hose lengths 150 feet or longer
• Military spec, high cycle rugged electric switch
• Conductors are independently insulated for long life